November 18, 2007

Hiatus

I'm going on a blog hiatus...at least that is the plan. We leave tomorrow for a visit to the homeland of W.DC. We're looking forward to seeing some old friends and being bitterly cold at any temperature below 70. If you feel like commenting, I'd love to hear something you're truly thankful for this year.

For example, at the dinner table, I would let you know that I am ever thankful for my family and I truly am, but I'm also thankful for apples. Every morning starts off with apples in this house, Bug with a cup of apple juice and T with a big bowl of oatmeal and applesauce. Yeah for apples, for CostcoSam's making giant apple pies that are tasty, for pink lady apples that are THE snack of the year, and for clothes to fit the apple shaped gal! Yep. I'm thankful for apples.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

Hey girl! Can't wait to see you this week! I too am thankful for family, friends and for the Apple state - all good things revolve around apples. I am also thankful for pumpkins! Pumpkin bread, cookies, cakes, etc. it is all sooo delicous!

See you soon,
Merr

Lynn said...

From one apple to another...I'm thankful that the Food Network is now in HD.

On another apple note, Avery eats an apple a day becasue Dave Honeycutt told her that it makes her hair grow long!

Have fun on your trip and can't wait to hear from you when you get back...although, I'm not sure there is an excuse for not blogging while traveling...laptop, hotspots...

Lynn said...

just checking to see if you REALLY were taking a break. darn.