March 11, 2008

Dark...

Some notes in no particular order so I don't have to go add them to comments on your blogs.

Grandma Dorothy - Happy 80th Birthday!

Chris & Tennille - Good luck with baby girl O arriving tomorrow (maybe tonight?)!

Ben & Missy - Can't wait to make TXNs out of you -- get here fast!

Laura - You'll always be my favorite Aunt!

Matt & Melissa - Good luck with the move to UT even if you are abandoning the Lone Star State!

Wes & Andrea - Hope you're enjoying every minute with Baby D.

Merrilee - Keep up the awesome work for your walk! We love seeing you make the world a better place!

Jenn & Ryan Patrick - MOVE TO H-TOWN! We don't get snow here!!!!

Kellie P - Love the blog you've put up and I'm even voting on your family reunion plans!!

Lynn & Westbrook Bunch - WA or BUST! Let me know if you need the world's greatest piano teacher ever (Merrilee's Mom)!!!!

Jen & Belnap Bunch - CA or BUST! So happy for you to return to the land you love.

Lacey & Fam - Glad to see you online every now and again remembering silly things from RC days gone by.

8 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

What the....
you can't quit the blog. you don't have to update it all the time. I like your blog. I feel like your dying.
this is crappy

Matt "The Bull" said...

thankyou april. thats so sweet

Jenn said...

What happened to your cute family photo? It made me smile seeing your cute fam!

I happen to like the random snow days and giving up our snow day and not getting a break between now and the end of school. It's only 12 weeks. I'm not going to make it...we'll move down there next week.

Merrilee said...

I love this post! Sometimes you just need to give a shout out to all your people! I agree with Jenn though, where is the family photo? You all looked amazing! I love the Fortenberry's!

Matt "The Bull" said...

I think with the delete some may have missed the intention of the post. So lets just pretend it never happened. how else will we keep in touch.

Lynn said...

You probably just saved about two hours by commenting that way, good for you! I usually get surfing folks blogs and then the day (or night) is gone. But I love it anyway.

Andrea said...

I wanted you to know that your generous donation of premie clothes has been passed on. My friend just had twin boys March 1st and 1 of them finally came home Monday. She really appreciated them. And I appreciate how generous you and your mom have been to me. Dylan always looks best when he's wearing clothes you sent. Thanks again.

Lynn said...

still dark huh?