July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th everyone. Hoping you're enjoying a great day, workfree, with your loved ones. This is my FAVORITE holiday -- though I still don't do much decorating, it is the one day that makes loads of sense to me and we commemorated last night by going to the HSOs "Star Spangled Pops" concert and continuing festivities today with swimming & bbq up at Grandpa Steve's! Have a great one!

p.s. thanks to all who commented on the "ode" but failed to mention my isle-aisle mishap!

1 comment:

JoMamma said...

I too love the 4th of July. This year was great. Kai absolutly loves the fire works, and kept asking questions about America. It was so awesome to tell him about the freedom we have as Americans.

You know what else is awesome? That I saw your mom at church today. She told me about your blog. I'm going to add it to my list of favorites. If you ever want to check out what the Hazelbakers are up to here is my link. http://sodapopandicecream.blogspot.com/

I've got a lot of reading to catch up.