December 11, 2008

Christmas...

Just two weeks away, I have really been enjoying listening to the Christmas music this year. Two songs have really grabbed my attention and I ORDER YOU TO BUY THEM NOW on itunes or whatever music thing you use! Seriously, don't delay. It'll cost you $2. Do it. If you aren't sure, they've both been added to the songlist, so turn up your speakers and listen for a few moments.

1. Mercy Me: Joseph's Lullaby
2. Downhere: How Many Kings

If I'm the last to know these are the greatest additions to the Christmas collection, then it's simply business as usual, if they're new to you and you find yourself loving them, then my work here is done!

4 comments:

FightOnLara said...

Oh no. You went and added a playlist. :o)

I was going to stay away from any Twilight references until I saw you again. But I've been listening to Josh Groban's Noel CD, especially while I've been reading the series. So now I'll be reminded of Twilight every Christmas time (or maybe just Edward and Robert Pattinson--ha ha). Other than that, I really love The Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean.

Matt "The Bull" said...

cool thanks I like to hear new awesome music

noelle said...

i hadn't heard the "how many kings" song! that was beautiful. thanks for sharing!

jbel said...

as a fellow music lover ... I will download immediately!