November 21, 2008

Deal Maker...

Deals are everywhere. Last weekend, my brother and his wife told me about some great deals they're finding, my friend Tracy saved almost half by purchasing a new camera bag online, and I have finally decided to join the revolution (like always, a little late). This is my new purchase, from Brylane Home.

7½ Ft. Pre-Lit Tree with Double Bonus: Wreath & Garland!
Item # 1590-26563-1313$99.99Clearance $69.49 30% Off
7½-ft. faux ever-green tree dazzles with 700 pre-strung white mini lights and 1200 branch tips. Snaps together; stand included. 20'' wreath has 20 lights, 9-ft. garland has 35 lights. UL-Listed.

Use the code BHOFF40 and this tree, plus shipping and handling comes to $69.38!! If you're looking for a tree, plus wreath, plus garland. This is your deal (I think). Probably best not to tell me if otherwise!

BTW - the link will no longer take you to this tree so cross your fingers for me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they actually get ship confirmation for the seat? I know a lot of people who went to buy one and Target canceled it. I tried waiting until early Monday morning to get one and they were sold out (of course). I guess they got 20,000 orders for it, and so they would have been losing hundreds of thousands off of the wholesale price if they would have honored it. I think it was a dirty scam to get traffic to their site, but oh well :)


Here are my favorite deal sites:

www.pinchingyourpennies.com
www.slickdeals.net
www.fatwallet.com

Thanks for the tip on the Christmas stuff! :)

FightOnLara said...

You bought a life-sized Christmas tree? WHAT?! I thought Paul was handling that? Is your heart finally melting? :o)

April said...

Lara - Paul was handling, but like the control freak I can sometimes be, I couldn't let go and let him just have free wander for purchase. He'd come home with some $500 tree!

Ridd Rants & Raves said...

What a great deal! They must've sold out b/c I can't pull up the link now. Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations!

Melissa Oman said...

That's awesome you found some great deals! I love a great deal. It usually makes my entire week. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

noelle said...

nice. they don't believe in good deals here in mexico. all the rich mexicans would rather pay more for prestige purposes. everything's cheaper in the u.s. i miss stateside shopping!

Lynn said...

Sounds like a winner - did it arrive yet, how does it look? I wouldn't mind doing the artificial tree thing if they could get them to smell like the real thing.