November 11, 2008

Baby on the way!

Got your attention did I? Well, it is 1:45 CST on Veteran's Day during the stormiest day ever and we are waiting for a phone call from Ben and Melissa. A Baby Boy will arrive sometime this afternoon/evening and we are SUPER excited! Ben and Melissa's move here wasn't and hasn't been as easy as they hoped. But they are good natured souls who add extra flair to just about everything and right now, with them just 2 miles down the street, at the same hospital where T was born, I am so happy that they're here. I can't wait to get my hands on that little fella and welcome him into the world as a Native Texan!



Until then... waiting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!
Congrats on your soon to be nephew!

JoMamma said...

You totally got my attention. Congrants Aunt April. It's nice that your nephew will be so close. Congrats to Ben & Mrs. Ben.