May 14, 2008

Tagged...

Have you been "tagged"? If not and you're reading this, consider it done and begin by cutting and pasting my blog into your own "New Post", delete my answers and fill in your own. Officially the game goes like this:

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: Almost exactly what I'm doing now, recovering from a major illness this time surgery, then: mono. Go to my friend Merrilee's blog to read just a shade more about how Rexburg gave me and others the dreaded disease.

2. Five things on my to-do list today: My to-do list is so boring. Play with the kids, gargle, find a swimsuit, do something with the cute tomato plants, and laundry.

3. If I were a billionaire I would: have loads of fun (and lobby to end tonsillectomies for adults). I'm sure some important financial stuff and philanthropic donations, but definitely lots of fun!

4. Bad habit: There are many, but for the sake of brevity, late night t.v.!!!

5. Five places I've lived: Texas, MD/VA, Washington, New York, Georgia

6. Five jobs I've had: lifeguard, nanny, admin, analyst (I like Merrilee's definition: WDC title for girl who does whatever she's told!), and the crowning achievement - mediocre mom desperately trying to raise good boys.


That's it. If you've read it, you should post about it. I'll be checking around.

5 comments:

Merrilee said...

Love it! You would make a great lobbyist! Thanks for playing and I hope you are feeling much better!!

Andrea said...

You are anything but a mediocre mom. And I'm really sorry the tonsilectomy is so crappy. At least it's a once in a life time thing.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

That was great but I'd have to agree with Andrea, knowing you, I think you are an awesome mom. I'm still working on mine. My sister actually tagged me a loooooong time ago and I'm just now getting to it.

Lynn said...

I never read this post, I have not been here, I refuse to be tagged. But I like reading everyone elses tags.