May 20, 2008

Too Easy

Today my Father-in-Law observed a day in the life... not really even a day, just a couple of hours, but including a public vomit by the 4 year old and fit by the 11 month old. Since I managed to retain my diginity and decency in both situations, he remarked how vast the job of the Mom is. Indeed janitor - jailer while we grin and bear it and and the only reason why it works...their faces just make it too easy to do anything otherwise.

p.s. double click the photo of T if you are having trouble imagining that he actually does have hair.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Public vomit and fits, eh? So it really does happen to other people other than my family? LOL!

Its wonderful that you go some "mom validation"!

Kimberly Robinson said...

wow, those are brothers, they look so much alike! How fun since they are so adorable. BTW, is that a halo over little Paul's noggin...? What a little angel! :)

Matt "The Bull" said...

how bout exocutioner sp.

Merrilee said...

I'm so excited to see you all next week!!! They are so big and they are so beautiful!!! See you soon!

Jenn said...

I love it. Can't wait to see the Fortenberries. Serious.

Kellie said...

Good times at the Fortenberry's...as usual! Totally jealous I don't get to come see you all this summer. Work just gets in the way of any kind of fun.

Lynn said...

As Ben always says to our kids after something bad happens...if you weren't so darn cute...

I'd say the same applies to yours ;)