October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Okay, I'm going to brag, this year, we hit halloween costume pay dirt. Our T makes the world's greatest Yoda ever! (Bug is Luke Skywalker - we're not even Star Wars fans, but how can you pass up a Yoda like this?) Your kids may be cute, but there's no Yoda, like this Yoda. So have fun and "use the force" will ya?



A friend worked hard to help us get a smiling picture f T, but we finally decided that as long as T isn't trying to get away or crying, it counts as a smile. Plus, in the case of Yoda, it totally works for him!


Photo courtesy of Tracy!








10 comments:

Sarah said...

Jace is Yoda too. I'll post pics soon. Haven't done it yet as I'm dealing with my own issues--I'm bitter because my Queen Amidala costume didn't come in time for our community party. Boo hoo. I need to get over my pity party and post pics of the rest of my clan.
Super cute Yoda you have there. And Luke isn't bad either. =)

Audrey said...

I love it! Landon was Yoda his first Halloween too! And this year he was Darth Vader. Landon is a Star Wars Finatic! He can't get enough right now. :) I'll have to email you a picture of Landon. For his light saber we gave him a green glow stick. It was cute. Landon liked the Anikan Costume. He pointed it out to me at the festival! :)

FightOnLara said...

Oh yeah! He definitely owns that Yoda costume! You must not have stayed very long if I didn't see you there.

JoMamma said...

So cute. I love the Yoda. I hope that they enjoyed trick-or-treating.

The McKinstry Family said...

Such cute pics! You are a lot faster at posting Halloween pics than I am. Looks like they had lots of fun.

Ridd Rants & Raves said...

Cute kids! How's the candy stash?

Betsy said...

Kids in costumes! Gotta love that! Your boys look very cute!

Lynn said...

Uh oh, I sense a cutest baby Yoda-off . Good thing the Fortenberries and Arnetts live in different states :)

I declare a tie. Both are the cutest Yoda's I have ever seen.

Lacey said...

I love Yoda! What a cute kid! They look so adorable!

Merrilee said...

They look great, and that is the best yoda EVER! Tom and Kim's kids were Star Ward characters too! Esther was a storm trooper, Becca was leia, Jack was Luke and Luke was Vader. All they needed was your yoda!!