October 9, 2008

Who couldn't love a face like this?


It's the face of my favorite person in the whole wide world and the face of someone celebrating a birthday today! Having known him almost half of his life span, and most certainly through his best years (pat myself on the back), it is with great pride that I publicly wish him a very Happy Birthday!
To Paul, as always, it is my pleasure and privilege to grow with you -- since we're both sort of "older" now, I left that part out! I love you.
ps - keep watching, the hair thing isn't over yet!






6 comments:

FightOnLara said...

I briefly thought that was a retro picture of Bug! Hey Paul, thanks for sharing your wife with my children and Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow, your boys look exactly like him!

Happy birthday Paul!

Sarah said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Paul!! And I couldn't agree more with the others--wow, how much your boys look like him! (Although I haven't seen a pic of you as a kid, so I'm sure you can claim some of their good looks as well).

Jenn said...

I thought the same thing! Looks just like Bug!

Happy Birthday!! Yeah for love! We wish you two the best!

Melissa Smith said...

happy birthday paul from the smith's

The McKinstry Family said...

Happy way belated birthday Paul. Hey we kind of lost touch with you guys. I hope you don't mind I find you guys off of Jen's blog. It looks like you guys made it Texas as a family finally. Congrats on the new little boy. Our blog is themckinstryclan.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you guys or drop me an email-jillmckinstry@hotmail.com