September 15, 2007

Hannah Montana and me...

Okay, so we admit it, we love Hannah Montana (and also High School Musical)! It started out as a program that Bug watched occasionally, now we are full-blown addicted to it and don't even mind the reruns. The only problem I have with Hannah Montana is that every so often, my already clever Bug will pick up a line and reposition it in a conversation later on, taking me completely by surprise. Case in point: this morning , I was feverishly cleaning the house, the kind of cleaning that uses Q-tips near the toilet...so you can imagine how little "help" I was interested in having. Before long I made some sort of empty threat "Bug, if you keep that up, I'm going to take your toy away." In typical fashion, without missing a beat, he responds, "the only thing you're taking is lessons from me, number one..." At first, before I figure out what he's done, I'm shocked. He's only 3. My parents would probably be glad to hear that not only is he smart, loud, and chatty, but occasionally sassy, and consider it my just deserts! But, of course, having watched the HM episode a few times, it comes to me. We both start laughing and he's won another round.

2 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

We watch HSM every day as well, actually now we watch HSM 2 everyday. and we sing to it in the car.

I like how we both picked the same layout and colors for our blog at random.

Lynn said...

Avery just told me yesterday. Mom, we love Hannah Montana don't we? As far as I know she's never seen an episode in her life. They're very clever, those Nickelodean/Disney/whatever channel those shows are on people.

So I want to see HSM and the new one but are they DVD's, on TV...someone help me (I think that Zac kid is kinda cute...how old am I?)