September 13, 2007

Next thing you know....

By way of announcement, we have finally found a place to call home and are in the middle of working out the inspections etc. Last night I took Bug and Timothy to the house and was explaining to Bug that it's likely that he won't remember living anywhere but in the new house - his fifth home in three and a half years. I went on to tell him that as we get older, our memory of things that occurred when we were young fades. I paused and without skipping a beat, he said, "and next thing you know, your whole life is gone and your old living in the local library."

Here's to getting "old"!

2 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

Very Cute Baby, we need to hook up; I was looking at a job in cleavlend texas last week, could have lived in the woodlands, my only reservation is the HEAT.
Matt

www.bitterbarn.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Now you just need to get the bumper sticker w/ the omnipresent lonestar flag that says: I WASN'T BORN IN TEXAS BUT I GOT HERE AS FAST AS I COULD.

How exciting. You will post pictures right?