September 11, 2007

New to the blog...




Okay, so we're jumping on the blog bandwagon at the request of Uncle Ben and his wife Missy. They being much younger than us, have the blog thing down and e-mailing is so v. yesterday. We've also enjoyed reading friend Lynn's blog. I can make a campaign promise to keep that my life is not nearly as interesting, I am not a quarter as funny, and I don't live in Hawaii so in the meantime I'll bore you with pictures and Kathy Lee like stories of my kids!

Paul (Bug) is keeping us humbled with his quick wit, incredible memory, and ability to put his parents in the naughty chair. Who runs this house anyhow? He is good to his brother and has now nicknamed him "Butterworth (pronounced "butterwurtz"). No explanation on this, so we asked him is it because he's so "sweet" like syrup? No, it's because I'm sweet. Okay. Like Lynn's daughter, Avery, Paul is v. loud and after reading her blog about the audiologist, I used the threat of taking him to the dr. to try to get him to tone it down a bit...has not worked completely, but I'll see what I can do.

Timothy is busy sleeping, crying, "talking," and smiling. You wouldn't be surprised to hear that April Fortenberry has another boy who is noisy and chatty would you? He has grown quite a bit, but still fits into NB attire and number 1 diapers (for those of you who don't know, number 1 diapers are gone after the first couple of weeks because they are a less superior diaper and require more frequent changing less you want to add to the wash.) A rift has occurred regarding Timothy's name and he'll probably end up needing a lot of counseling after all is said in done. As stated, Bug calls him "Butterworth," I call him "Timmy, Tim, Tim" and Paul says he wants to call him "Justin". I just want to state for he record, that there were some 8 months to have this all considered - why now?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

just this morning I was looking at your boys' picture on the fridge (I vowed not to put anything on this fridge but I couldn't resist that beautiful picture) and I was wishing that you had a blog and lo and behold my wish has been granted!

you may not live in Hawaii, but you are hilarious (at least half as funny as me ;)) and between Bug's quick witted remarks and an adorable new baby you have all the ingredients for a fabulous blog.

yea!!