September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Just want to put a little something out there to wish my friend of many fabulous years, 14 to be exact, a splendid birthday celebration! It's hard to believe that 14 years ago, meeting in a line at the Cranberries Concert, we would find the greatest gift of friendship. You have been and will always be a great inspiration to me and a great comfort at different times in my life. I'm looking forward to "pointing our rocking chairs toward the west" as we recount the "good ol' days"!
Emily Dickinson:
"We turn not older with years but newer every day."

Happy Birthday Merrilee! From your favorite "old soul!"

1 comment:

Merrilee said...

Thank you so much! You are the greatest friend ever and I love you tons girl! Thanks for remembering and giving me a shout out on the blog... I feel so cool!

Loves,
Merr